Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hello Friends!

Hello Friends!

Well, I'm not a 100% but I finally made it into the Studio this afternoon to finish a card I had started before I was ill! It was nice to get back in there but I sure am tired now!

Anyway, I will stop rambling on & show you it ...




It's a super simple card & I have used only the Time stamp set. I had to try out the flowers like Kerry had in this card HERE. I simply stamped the large graphic flower in Raspberry Fizz onto Sweet Blush CS and cut the pointed flower shape out. I then did the same with the medium flower but stamped it with Raspberry Fizz onto Hibiscus Burst CS and cut the pointed flower out. They are adhered together with a foam pad in-between.

The tag is die cut from Kraft CS and mounted on foam pads onto the CS base. I stamped the sentiment along the side of the tag on the base card using Raspberry Fizz it keeps the LO streamlined and is a little quirky than just stamping it horizontally! 

I used some foam pads to adhere the flowers to the tag and some gems for the centres and a little bit of Raspberry Fizz satin ribbon to finish it all off. Even though I used foam pads to adhere the embellishments it's not too bulky as they were not thick foam pads so it's fairly mail friendly! 

I'm off to do a lil bit more stamp designing before I rest up for the evening!
Thanks for stopping by today! 


2 comments:

  1. How different do they look again??!! So good to hear that you are getting back to normal - and designing more stamps! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors. Pretty card. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated