Wednesday 9 May 2012

Normal Schedule will resume ...

Hey All!

I'm sorry I have been MIA in blogland & posting this last week, things have been a little busy in The Studio! I am happy to say though that 'normal scheduling' of posts will resume at 9am GMT tomorrow! 

Until tomorrow I thought I would leave you with some Uniko Studio inspiration I have spotted around blogland from lovely people who have purchased Uniko Studio products!

Check these out ...

First up are a couple from the lovely Ardyth ...




On this first card Ardyth has used the Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time as lovely embossed snowflakes! 

This next card Ardyth has used a cheery colour combination using the 'Time' stamp set! I love the flower in the centre of the clock face and them as a border round the edge of the card. Be sure to check out Ardyth's blog HERE, such wonderful inspiration.




Next up is a couple of cards from Sue ...




I love the colour combination of this one layer card, the masked strip is stunning & works so well with the doilies. Sue has used the doily stamp set for this next card too & what a different look it has to the first, but again stunning! 




I love the colour purple but rarely use it, this has inspired me to use it more!! Sue has also used the Fontiments-Birthday stamp sets for the sentiments on her cards. Be sure to check Sue's blog out HERE for more details on the cards & there is plenty of inspiration over there too! 

Next up is Gayatri ...

I spotted this on one Facebook today as I checked in while having my breakfast! My jaw dropped when I saw it! It's stunning! 




I'm loving the layered look and have never used the doilies like that, but it works so well with that colour combo! Be sure to check out Gayatri's blog HERE her cards are AmAzInG! 

Well, that's all I have to share for today. If you've made or spotted any cards using Uniko Studio products & I haven't popped by to see them & comment, send me an email with a link. I love to see what you have created using them and sharing your creations here on the blog too!

I'll be back tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. oh, Beverley! What a thrill to see MY cards on someone else's FB page and Blog! Thanks so much! I'm so enjoying your stamps - they're different from other offerings and really high quality! Can't wait for the next release!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated