Friday 11 May 2012

Word on the street is ...

Some trends are simply timeless!

Well thats what I've heard over on Moxie Fab World & if there is one person who knows about trends in the crafting world it would be Cath Edvalson! 

So, it looks like Uniko Studio is on trend with Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time! There are a few challenges over on Moxie Fab World and one of them is a Doilies & Lace challenge HERE. So I just had to ink up my set! 

Heres what I came up with ...





I paired the doilies on this one layer card with a sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday. To make the card I stamped a variety of the doilies contained in the set using Memento Black ink. I then used my Raspberry Copic marker to colour in various areas of the doilies. I added a few gems and adhered it to a Raspberry Fizz CS base. 

It was time consuming but therapeutic to colour the doilies in and I will definitely be making a few more of these in other colours! 

That's all from me today! Be sure to pop over to Moxie Fab World and check out & have a go at the challenges over there - they're good fun! Plus you can incorporate your Uniko Studio stamps in the challenges too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated