Thursday 28 June 2012

A CAS Thank You

Hello!

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday, things got a little busy here in The Studio. Anyway, I am back today with a card using the current Clean & Simple sketch below & as I made a Thank You card, it fits into the Moxie Fab Challenge week - Thank You cards.




When I saw the sketch I knew I had to use some Uniko Studio digital download patterned paper! I chose a design from the Joyful Butterfly collection.

Here's my card ...




Thats all from me today. I'm out of The Studio today on a day trip to London for some inspiration & ideas for NEW Uniko Studio products! I'm visiting the New Designers exhibition at the Design Centre in Angel, Islington where I had my work on display this time last year! How TIME flies! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I like the off set squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great choice of dp and I really like the way you layered the little banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated