Friday 15 June 2012

Perfect Combination ...

Welcome back & happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share with you that in my opinion uses a perfect combination of stamps, digital paper & digital stamps! I am biased as they are my designs but I am really pleased with how this combination turned out!!

So here it is ...




To make this card I started out by printing the dashed dot paper from the Joyful Butterfly digital download collection. I then stamped the medium single lattice image from Background Builders Lattice, cut them out and adhered them to a white CS panel. 

Before I adhered the panel to the card base I stamped a frame image which is from mftstamps.com and the 'Smile' sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday. I had previously printed various sizes of the butterfly from English Country Garden digital stamp collection, so I coloured it in using SU! In Colour markers, added a bit of Hero Arts Prisma glitter and cut it out. I adhered just the middle section so that the wings could be raised slightly, a few rhinestones to the centre of the butterfly and I was done.

Here is a close up ...




I hope you like todays card & combination of stamps, paper & digital stamps, I'd love to hear what you think & what your favourite shapes, colours & images are to combine on projects!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my......what a beautiful card! Love that you stamped to the digi paper and then hand cut!!!! This is going in my CASE file for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated