Wednesday 8 August 2012

Lots Of Love

Hey!

Well we half way through the working week & nearly at the end of the Olympics. Have you enjoyed it as much as me?! Anyway, I know you didn't stop by for a sporting update so I have a card to share with you...




Lots of Love featuring the patchwork paper from Classics Summer Digital Download Collection which is available HERE from the website. The pink punched heart features a snippet of another paper available in the collection. 

I used the current Retro Sketch HERE & seen below for the layout of this card ...




Here's a little close up ...




That's all from me today but I will be back tomorrow with more to share! There's lots going on in The Studio at the moment & all I can say is you might want to keep an eye on the blog! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies: 
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Pool Party
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Gerbera
Accessories: Uniko Studio Classics Summer Digital Download Patterned Paper Collection, SU! 1" Circle Punch, SU! Mini Heart Punch, Rhinestone & Foam adhesive. 

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant, fantastic!! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circles with the heart are fanastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little heart accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - I may use this soon to create an anniversary card! Congrats on your "shout out" to retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated