Wednesday 19 September 2012

EEK!

Hey!

Happy Wednesday! How's your week going? Good I hope, I can't believe how quickly mine is going! I'm getting into the spirit of Halloween today inspired by all the party stuff and costumes in the shops. Every year there seems to be more and more so it's obviously getting more popular here in the UK. So with that in mind I created a couple of cards for the occasion...




For this first card I used the NEW EEK! Digital Downloadable stamp collection available from the Uniko Studio website HERE.

Instructions:

1. Create a blank document in Adobe Photoshop that was 8.5 x 14 cm. 
2. Load EEK! brushes into Photoshop
3. Select the spiderweb brush and make it slightly lager and stamp it in the upper right hand corner.
4. Select the spider brush and stamp it in the lower left of the document.
5. Using the marque tool select the spider and edit transform to turn it 180 degrees.
6. Using the line tool draw a dashed line from the web to the spider.
7. Chose the 'Happy Halloween' sentiment brush and enlarge and stamp in the lower centre of the document.
8. Print document and trim to adhere to card base.

Before I adhered the digital panel to my card base I used the blank mini banner stamp from Wonderful Washi & stamped it onto a paper printed from Eclectic Mix Halloween and cut it out. I also stamped the hexagon mini banner onto Lucky Limeade CS and cut it out. 

This card fits into the current CAS-ual Friday's challenge HERE which is to use black, white & a colour of your choice. I chose Lucky Limeade from SU! as my colour choice.

The next card I have to share with you today uses EEK! Along with Eclectic Mix Halloween and Classics Halloween...




A super simple card LO using the circle Trick or Treat label brush from the EEK! digital stamp collection. If you use the circle brushes at the size they are when you load them they will coordinate with a 1 3/4" circle punch when you print them out! 

I'm looking forward to using this digital stamp collection along with the paper collections to create some treat boxes and Halloween decorations. I will share them with you when I've had time to play!

That's all from me today, I'll be back again tomorrow with more projects to share using NEW goodies recently released at Uniko Studio. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies:

Happy Halloween
Card Stock: SU! Lucky Limeade
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi
Accessories: Uniko Studio EEK! Digital Stamp Collection, Eclectic Mix Halloween Digital Paper Collection, PTI Button, Embroidery Floss.

Trick or Treat
Card Stock: SU! Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black
Accessories: Uniko Studio EEK! Digital Stamp Collection, Eclectic Mix Halloween Digital Paper Collection, Uniko Studio Classics Halloween Digital Paper Collection, SU! Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon & Circle Punch, PTI Dies

6 comments:

  1. Fab Cards, Bev! Love the first one especially the banner placement is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome!! I really like the spider! creepy! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! Love the web and spider :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab images Beverley ..... Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards!! Love that fabby web! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant CAS design Beverley...love the strip of accent colour :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated