Thursday 25 October 2012

10 Minutes Spare!

Hey!

I'm here today to share a card I made in less than 10 minutes for the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge seen HERE and below...




Being a CAS kinda girl I love a quick card and I also love it when it actually turns out how I intended it to! Here's my card...




This card took me 9 minutes 41.5 seconds. It took a little longer than I thought due to lining up the die cuts to stamp on so the pattern would match that on the card and also because I decided to stamp the sentiment in black ink rather than Hawaiian Shores which I had intended. 

Here's a close up of the star detail...




I just LOVE this colour combo on a dull Autumn day, it sure brightens up The Studio! That's all from me today, I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz & Hawaiian Shores. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi and Extra Time
Accessories: Sizzix Framelits Star Dies, Quickie Glue Pen & Rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. BEautiful card Bev.......these stamps are gorgeous and clearly popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lined up die cuts gives the whole card an interesting look - great way to get texture in. love it. thanks for the well wishes. hope you're doing well yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These washi tape stamps are so fun! Such a great card and you used the colors in a great way.

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Beverley. I hope you'll join in the challenge again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Beverley - love those stars and the washi tape stamps. Really looking forward to you sponsoring our new challenge blog Addicted to CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated