Friday 16 November 2012

Rainbows & Smiles

TGI Friday!

Though this week has flown by I sure am HAPPY that it's Friday! I might just get a little lay in tomorrow & it's much needed, there has been a serious lack of sleep this week! I'm full of Rainbows and Smiles today and thought I'd share this hybrid card with you...




Uniko Studio is sponsoring the current challenge over on Do You Stack Up this week HERE. The challenge theme is Rainbows, a few of the DYSU DT used some Uniko Studio digital products in their creations and so I thought I'd join in a day late with another sample! 




I used a rainbow striped digital paper from BRIGHT Butterflies Additions and one of the flowers from English Country Garden digital stamp collection. I coloured my flower using Copic markers which I matched as closely as possible to the colours in the paper. The 'Smile' sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday.




Be sure to pop on over to the DYSU blog HERE and have a go at the challenge, there is a prize of a £15 gift certificate up for grabs to spend in the Uniko Studio store HERE! That's all from me today, I hope todays card has brightened up your Friday! 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

3 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated