Tuesday 4 December 2012

Season's Greetings!

Hey!

I love many things about the Holiday season and one of them is catching up & getting in touch with friends that you don't see everyday. This week is one of those weeks where I have plans to meet up with friends nearly everyday. Today, I'm meeting up with a couple of good friends I used to work with at the hospital, I'm looking forward to a lovely chit chat & catch up.

So with seasonal greetings on the agenda how about this appropriate card...




I used the current Less is More challenge HERE of using Red & Green for my card, a lovely traditional colour scheme for holiday cards! I kept the colours & patterns to a minimum - it is 'Less is More' after all! I combined Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi, Wonderful Washi: Christmas & Label Love: Christmas on this card and I'm super pleased with how it's turned out.




That's all I have to share with you today, but I will be back again tomorrow with more to share. Until then thank you for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Real Red & Old Olive. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi, Wonderful Washi: Christmas & Label Love: Christmas
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Foam Adhesive.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the visit Beverly and for the congratulation on my win at ATCAS!

    I am a follower of you for some time and although I seldom comment, love visiting you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous beverley

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that label Beverley and the touch of twinkle makes it really special.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the touch of glitter on this one, Bev! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated