Friday 24 May 2013

Refreshing...

Hey!

A bit late with today's post, sorry. I've had a blah day with first a trip to the car garage to get our car sorted and I've been suffering with back pain so have been resting up. After a much needed nap this afternoon I have come into the studio refreshed and made this refreshing card...




I love this colour and find it very refreshing. I used the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for my card and kept it super CAS. 




A couple of layered vellum butterflies adorned with bling keeps the freshness and finished the card off nicely.




So what have you got planned this weekend? Any crafting time scheduled in? If the answers YES then you might just want to pop back here tomorrow as Uniko Studio is having another Super FREE Saturday - Yay! It's been a while since I had a freebie download so I thought why not have one this Saturday. 

Ok, that's all from me today, I'm off to relax in front of the TV and watch a film with my hunny - perfect! 

Thanks for stopping by & hope to see you tomorrow!
Supplies
Card Stock: Card Blank from stash
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Lattice
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies, SU! Vellum & Rhinestones from stash

5 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the vellum butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love the vellum butterflies! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vellum butterflies. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Beverley! I love how clean it is but still so elegant! Those butterflies are fabulous!!! Love the colours and the bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated