Monday 8 July 2013

Flourishing Beautiful Blooms

Hey!

Happy Monday, it was a gloomy start here but the sun has finally broken through the clouds and just in time for me to walk to the Post Office to post some lovely orders  - thank you! 

I have a CAS card to share with you today which is one I had made whilst demoing at The Paperlane but left behind so I made it again this afternoon but with a different colour combination...




I have neglected some what FONTiment Fancies - Swirls & Flourishes so decided on Saturday it was time to show it some LOVE! I've used the flourishes on a similar card HERE but decided they would pair nicely with Beautiful Blooms I




I used the current Dynamic Duos challenge colours seen HERE and below and simply stamped the flourish twice before re-inking to achieve the lighter shade of green.




Another short & sweet post from me today, but I hope you've enjoyed the eye candy today & I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by & enjoy your day :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: SU! Summer Starfruit & Gumball Green
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter & Foam Adhesive

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and stylish. It fits perfectly with the challenge too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Beverley it's that lovely stamp again!! and I hope it was my order you went to post!!lol
    can't wait to try it out, perhaps when the sun goes in though eh? A beautiful card as always, clean ,crisp and lovely colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Carole, you should get your stamps tomorrow! Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  3. When I saw this, I knew 'xactly where this came from!! Love this Beverley! Your GLITZY glitter is just right and IS SO STUNNING!
    -Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Like the spot of glitter. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layered the flower and the flourish underneath it! So gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful double stamped flourishes Beverly. And I love the sparkly flower!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Beverley! So, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated