Wednesday 2 April 2014

Spring Blooms

Hey!

It's SO good to be making cards again, I sure have missed playing with my paper crafting goodies! This is what I came up with this morning...




I used a couple of challenges to get my creativity going, first I decided to join in on the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge HERE and seen below. I was super happy to find on Saturday that I was picked as a winner for sketch #69 HERE and you can see the original post HERE.  




I also decided to use the current Color Throwdown challenge colours seen HERE and below. I can't resist Spring colours at the moment :) 




Here is a a close up of the detail...




So yesterday I announced a double GIVEAWAY one HERE on the blog & one HERE on the Uniko Studio Facebook Page. All you have to do is comment on each post to be in the chance of winning. You have until 9am Friday 4th April to comment & I will draw the winner shortly after & announce them on the blog & Facebook.

Ok, that's all from me today, I've still a bit more to catch up on and a few more cards to make which I will be sharing with you over the next few days. Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes) SU! Pool Party
Ink: SU! Old Olive and PTI Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2 and Natures Treasures I
Accessories: SU! Square Framelits Dies, Foam Adhesive & Pearls

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bev. I love the flowers peaking out of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the colours and the layout, Spring is definitely on the way x Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Beverley! Perfect for both challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Bev!! What a fab composition xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, I will definately have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful, Bev. Great take on the sketch and the picture. I must congratulate you for your win. Your card was just PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful spring card. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Beverly! Love how the flower and leaves are peeking out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Bev, absolutely! Spring colours, fresh design, your pretty flowers...happy sighhhh!! Love this! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you have such wonderful and classy ideas Beverley and this one is another to add to my favourites. Love it. Well done on the CAS(E) this Sketch win ... well deserved. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Beverley, so pleased you're feeling better. This card is super delicious and as usual I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the green card and your design is great, I love how the flowers bloom out of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful soft green layer Beverley and those sweet flowers popped through the frame are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the classic look, that is modern by the blue-green colour! And I totally understand what it is to not making cards or so for a few days...I am so glad that I will be doing demo's all weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderfull take of the sketch. Totally different and beautifull colors.

    Groetjes, Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh, Beverly....you have combined the challenges beautifully!!! I just love your design with the sweet yellow flowers and the pearl details...what a great idea to pop the flowers out of the opening...love this!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Such a cute card and a very good way of mixing up these challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated