Monday 21 July 2014

Clean & Simple

Hey & Happy Monday!

I do hope your week has got off to a lovely start. Its been a beautiful day here in the NE of England and it's helped me feel energised to tick a few more jobs off the list! 

I've took a little crafty break & come back into the studio to create this clean & simple card...




I needed a little mojo boost so used a couple of challenges to spark the creativity. The first challenge is the current Crazy for CAS sketch seen HERE and below. 




I was inspired to dust off a few sets that hadn't seen daylight for a while on my card, Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time and Background Builders: Lattice and paired them with a sentiment from A Gift For You.




As I kept it Clean & Simple it fits perfectly into the soon to be ending Addicted to Stamps & More! challenge HERE. I added a few SU! sequins for a little sparkle to finish it off :) 

I've been busy in the studio today preparing for the August Release & to make room & also to celebrate little Prince George's 1st Birthday there is a Summer Sale over on the website HERE. Why not grab yourself a bargain or treat yourself to a set on or wish list?!

That's all I have for you today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes)
Ink: Avery Elle Aquamarine, Raspberry & Mimosa 
Stamps: Uniko Studio A Gift For You, Background Builders: Lattice & Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time.
Accessories: SU! Sequins

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Bev. I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, another show-stopping card featuring a delightful colour combination, fabulous images and a crisp, clean design! I'm so excited: my first opportunity to welcome and thank YIU for sharing your stunning creation over at ATSM! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Clean and Simple design .Great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sketch caught my eye too!! And you have made the perfect CAS card, love the colours and little lattice stamp is perfect here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the colours. Your designs are always so clean and appealing.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated