Sunday 27 July 2014

Hey, Flower!

Hey!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'm enjoying the time with my husband even if it is supervising and assisting him in various jobs round the house and garden! It makes a change for the weather to be nice at the weekend too :) 

Anyway, on Friday I had a super fun inky session in the studio and made quite a few cards, this is another of them...




I had a flower stamped using the baby wipe technique sat on my desk waiting to be used on a project, so that was my starting point. I then stamped the matching outline flower onto the raspberry card base & flower centres using VersaMark Dazzle Frost ink. The sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #2 stamped onto a square of CS and then I used the multicoloured flower and matching flowers from Background Builders: Vines to frame the corner of the sentiment.




That's all from me today, I hope to find an hour or two to spend in the studio, so much I need to do in there! Enjoy the rest of your weekend & I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes) PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink: VersaMark Dazzle Frost,VersaFine Onyx Black & PTI Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: SU! Ink Refills, Foam Adhesive & Corner Chomper

8 comments:

  1. I just love the colour of this card base...if you get a moment could you let me know where it is from please. And stamping it is was a great idea as I really thought it was DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours, Bev. I always forget about watermarking my card base but it creates such a lovely effect. Happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft,subtle stamped background Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the stamped background
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful effect the flowerstamped on the BG! It is a great flower...and at first I tought you used DP... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Bev!! You sure have been a busy girl of late, I sense your creativity is overflowing...please send some my way...too hot to craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A vibrant card in every way, Bev; the background paper is so eye-catching, serving as the perfect canvas for those colourful baby wipe flower. The pops of black: such a special touch! Pretty!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft background the versamark adds to the design

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated