Monday 20 April 2015

WINNER & a card!

Hey!

Happy Monday :) I do hope your week has got off to a lovely start. It's been a lovely day here in the NE of England with the sun out. I've had a lovely day with the beans with a visit from my university friends, food including cake! Topped off tonight with an hour or so to craft whilst Daddy is out playing football and the beans sleep (well, almost!)

Anyway, I'm here first with the winner of the April DT Blog hop. What a wonderful inspirational hop the team put together. 

So without further ado Random.org picked number...




And in order of the hop the lucky comment is...

These cards are absolutely stunning! I love your inky madness.

Congratulations Pam! 

Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com along with your choice of stamp set from the 3 revisited and postal address (if you choose English Country Garden - Butterflies there is a tiny wait until this set is back in stock). 

How about a card...




This was one of the cards we made on Saturday at my class at The Paperlane. We revisited heat embossing with a bit of multi-coloured embossing thrown in, it was good fun! 

I had some age old Moon Glow embossing powders in lovely soft pastel colours. I used the single pink for the rose from Flower Power #6 and green for leaves.




Ok, that's all from me today, I am going to make use of my time and get a little inky with the May Release! I will be back later in the week with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by today.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Like the curvy bottom of the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such anelegant card! Love the colours and the wavy whit pannel! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bev, love the curvy bottom and the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly love the simplicity of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your stamp set, Pam! LOVE this gorgeous, feminine rose card, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little flower, standing proudly next to the pretty sentiment! Cheering Pam's win...she'll work magic with her new stamps!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated