Sunday 18 October 2015

Stamp Of The Week

Hey!

Do you remember me telling you about Stamp Of The Week? Well, if you missed it I am just popping in with a little reminder about it! 

Over on the website blog HERE I am hosting a weekly feature called Stamp Of The Week. This is a little info about it and the set I have featured this week...

Stamp of the Week is a new feature here at Uniko.

It is one I have been wanting to do for some time & with the results of the recent survey I did it is something 69% of you wanted too. Even though every other month the DT and I revisit a previously released set, there are MANY more clear stamp sets that deserve some LOVE!

So, what is stamp of the week? 
Well, each week I will be focusing on a different stamp set on this the Uniko website blog, I will be featuring a variety of cards, tags, projects and hopefully videos. The stamp of the week will be the main focus but I will also be showing how it pairs with other products from Uniko & other reputable companies. Along with all that the featured stamp set will be available in store at a discounted price for that week only.
This weeks stamp of the week - Pure Florals: Poinsettia


PFpoinsettiaPP


This is a little peek at todays card & my last for this weeks featured set & a link to the post HERE...



I hope you will join me HERE tomorrow for the next featured set & I will be back on this blog too with more to share this week.

I have also updated the CLASSES page with my next class at The Paperlane & booking for my NEW class at Eaglescliffe closes Wednesday morning (21st October). 

Thanks for stopping by :)


2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated