Wednesday 31 August 2016

Uniko Challenge #34 WINNERS!

Hey!

I'm am here today to announce the winners of our Flowers Theme Challenge.  So many beautiful entries this time and the team and I had a hard time picking the winner! Thank you to everyone who joined in.


Firstly we have our overall winner chosen by the DT:




Congratulations Hussena and here is your winners badge:




You have won a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in Uniko store here-please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 14th September 2016.



We would also love to have you join us as our Guest Designer for a future challenge. If you are interested please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 14th September 2016.

Next, we have a randomly selected winner who used Uniko products on their entry and that winner is:

Lou



Please contact Bev at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 14th September  2016
to claim your 150 reward points.



Now for our Top 3 chosen by the DT and in entry order: 


Congratulations to you all & here is you Top 3 badge:





You have all won 50 loyalty reward points.
Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk
by the 14th September 2016 to claim your prize.


Congratulations to ALL the winners & EVERYONE who joined in on the fun!

There is still time to join in on our current challenge HERE, inspired by a song title. I hope you will join in on the fun :)


SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Winner. I'm so honoured. Congratulations to all the other ladies too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late comment - thanks Ladies for choosing my card! I am delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, how did I miss this!!! Thank you so much for including my card with these wonderful women, really appreciate it!!! And congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated