Tuesday 30 May 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #225 - The Double!

Hey!

I'm here again with my next CAS Colours & Sketches design team inspiration for you. This week is Patricia's turn for hostess as we each take it in turns for May & June.

This week is THE DOUBLE....





Here's how I used it...




I kept things pretty simple and chose a large stamp to be the focus of the design. The doily is from Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time. I had to find close matches for the Purely Pomegranate and Blue Bayou as I have never had those colours!




I added an offset die cut rectangle instead of a full mat rectangle to add a little interest to the focal point and finished the design off with a few of my favourite enamel dots! 

That's all from me today, if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, beautiful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ! I love your CAS design Bev ! And this combo of colours is wonderful ! Hope I'll have time to play along this week ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - love this simple and graphic card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card! Great job with the colors & sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bold and modern look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love that image. Great take on the sketch and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that doily image - it reminds me of a Spirograph design! (Not sure if Spirograph was a thing in the U.K. when you were growing up, but it was one of my favorite creative toys when I was a child.) I love your offset design in both the focal panel and its mat. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you used your stamped image on this one, Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is beautiful, such a clean elegant card that could be used for many occasions x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated