Thursday 19 October 2017

Uniko & Simply Cards & Papercrafts!

Hey!

It's a miserable rainy October day here in the NE of the UK, but I have some news which has brightened my day & hopefully yours too! 

I'm super duper excited to share my latest digital stamp collection and feature in Simply Cards & Papercrafts...





Yep, along with 2 releases in a row and the NEW Uniko Stencils, I've been busy again behind the scenes here at Uniko and designed this collection of 5 digital stamps. See them featured in Simply Cards & Papercrafts issue 169. The issue is out and available to buy today from most leading supermarkets and shops who sell magazines.





The digital collection is available to download HERE

You might recognise some of these images from now retired Uniko clear stamps, but I have revised them slightly and refreshed them. I've also added in some current Uniko imagery along with a fun new curved holly design, which I have used on one of my cards featured in the magazine.




I hope to share a few more projects using this collection soon, but in the mean time I'd LOVE to see what you create if you download and use the collection. Please email photos of your projects to bev@uniko.co.uk and say if you are happy for me to share them here on the blog too! Or #unikoltd on Instagram or Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the freebie!



8 comments:

  1. Ooh I want to color these. Congratulations Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brought my copy back from the shops, rain lashing so the perfect excuse for some crafty time!
    Stamps downloaded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So pretty and with your colouring, elevated to gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sprig of holly - so pretty! Thanks so much for the digis! I'll have some fun with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool you are published! Yay! Fab digis, thank you - will download them to my computer tomorrow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these digital downloads and downloaded them immediately! Thanks for sharing your talents with us...can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much for the freebies. What I've seen so far of your blog, (if I can work out how to follow you) id reallylove to follow you for inspiration. Being a newbie i need all tge help and freebies I can lol. TFS XX

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated